First, we meet to get to know each other to see if there is an opportunity for us to have a mutually beneficial relationship.
There is NO FEE for our initial meeting AND there will be no second meeting unless you request it.
During our meeting we will discuss your current circumstances, your dreams and your needs so I can better understand how we can add value to your unique situation. Likewise, I hope you will ask a lot of questions so you can get a clearer picture of us.
- Discuss your obstacles, ambitions, wishes and wants
- Determine your current financial situation
- Develop your financial goals
- Identify alternative courses of action
- Evaluate alternatives
- Create and implement your financial action plan
- Monitor results
- Review and adjust
Financial Planning Stages:
- Budgeting and Goal Setting
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Education Funding
- Retirement Planning
- Investments and Money Management
- Senior Issues
- health insurance
- long-term care planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies